GMT Media has extensive experience of working with clients on successful launches. It also regularly reviews and commissions digital media.
We work with clients throughout the process to:
- Get the editorial proposition right from the start
- Integrate production tools which is key to success for multi-media production
- Establish the workflow so the technology is built around it
GMT Media has recently worked on channel launches in East and West Africa. This has included helping senior management define the vision and ambition of the new organisation, manage the transition and devise a recruitment and training plan. GMT has also worked with other clients planning or commissioning new services in the Gulf, Nigeria and the UK.
Previous experience is extensive. Jerry led the successful launch of BBC Arabic TV in 2008. He transformed it from a radio to a mutli-media broadcaster - across Radio, TV and Online.
- BBC Caribbean Service. (The full archive is now available through the University of the West Indies)
- The World - the international, award winning radio news co-production in the USA.
- BBC World Update
- Production centres in Miami, Dakar, Nairobi, Cairo, and Abuja.
- Rise and Shine Rwanda.
Other Clients include:
Government of Sierra Leone; Scroll.in; Radio Nisaa; Al Ahrar TV; Al Assema TV; Sahara Reporters; Government of Rwanda; Vice President Botswana; Ministry of Defence; Broadcasting Authority of Ireland; Foreign Office; Radio Misrata; Radio Awal Yafran and others.